To register for the 2015 National Adaptive Sports Conference, click here.
Student - $100.00
WASUSA Members - $125.00
Non-WASUSA Members - $175.00
*Courses taught by Team USA or USOC affiliated coaches and WASUSA STC Representatives
^Opportunity to acquire Level 1 Coaches Certification
The WASUSA National Delegate Assembly (NDA) is held annually. The 2015 NDA will occur on Sunday, November 15th at the conclusion of the National Adaptive Sports Conference to be held in St. Louis, MO. The following WASUSA official business will occur at the NDA:
1. Election of the following Officer(s) to serve on the Executive Committee of the WASUSA Board of Directors: Treasurer, Marketing Chair
2. Confirmation of the following members to serve on the WASUSA Board of Directors: Sport Technical Committee representative, Eastern Regional Point Organization representative, and Junior Committee representative;
3. Review of the reports of the Board of Directors, staff and committees;
4. Action on all matters related to the membership of WASUSA in accordance with provisions of its Constitution and Bylaws; and,
5. Action on all proposals to amend the WASUSA Constitution of Bylaws, if needed
Who may attend?
The NDA is open to all current members and those interested in WASUSA; however, only delegates, as defined below, may vote on official WASUSA business. WASUSA encourages attendance and participation from a minimum of one delegate from each member organization to ensure a diverse voice. The number of delegates per voting body will be figured following the completion of the National Junior Disability ChampionshipsTM and additional information will be provided this fall.
Delegates = Representatives from each member organization of WASUSA such as recognized National Governing Bodies, Regional Point Organizations, WASUSA committees as well as Officers and members of the Board of Directors.
Please note: Current WASUSA initiatives and items to note such as signature event updates, brand development and member
processes will be discussed with general attendees at the conference on Saturday, November 14th.
Embassy Suites St. Louis - St. Charles
Two Convention Center Plaza
Saint Charles, Missouri 63303
The conference room block is currently full.
Please call the general reservation line for a standard rate. An overflow hotel with a competitive rate next door will be available soon.